The Lee Small Batch Flour Mill
We’ve searched long and hard to find a small batch mill with grind quality and durability that met our standards, and we have finally found one! We are partnering with Royal Lee Organics to offer the Lee Flour Mill. This top-quality counter top electric mill uses a centrifugal governor and a stationary millstone to transform whole grains into nutritious, full-flavored flour- perfect for the serious home baker or professional chef.
The mill features Royal Lee’s original automatic feed design. Pour grain in the hopper, set your texture and turn it on. Simple! The Lee Household Flour Mill can be easily disassembled for cleaning, with high-grade removable stainless steel and aluminum parts that can be brushed or rinsed and reassembled in minutes.
Check out this video for Getting Started with the Lee Household Flour Mill.
Here’s some info about Cleaning the Mill.
From our experience using this mill, the key benefit is the fineness of the grind. We have found that when grinding softer grains such as einkorn on the finest setting, the mill can be subject to clogging. However, this setting is so much finer than any other home mill that we have tried that we have not found it necessary/desirable to use this setting. We suggest starting with a mid-range setting for softer grains.
- Stationary mill stone disc makes extraordinarily fine flour
- Adjustable from coarse milling to extra fine milling
- 1 horsepower US-made motor with overheat protection
- Quieter than the original Lee Flour Mill, and quieter than most food processors
- Easy disassembly for fast thorough cleanup
- Washable milling disc and feed valve assembly
- 4 quart Pyrex collecting bowl (can also be used as a mixing bowl)
- Sized to fit under standard kitchen cabinets
- Made entirely in the United States of America
- Meets UL safety standards
- Free Shipping
THE FINE PRINT
The Lee Household mill ships directly from the the manufacturer. You will receive tracking information once your payment is complete. The mill is covered by a limited warranty from the manufacturer: (1 year on the disk assembly, 5 years on the motor and stone, and 15 years on other parts). You must register your mill for the warranty to be valid- click Here to read the details of the warranty. All service and return questions should be directed to Royal Lee Organics: 1-844-781-5080, 1100 Maple Street, Palmyra, WI 53156.
There are no reviews yet.