Upcoming Tours & Holiday Open House
Bring your friends and family to tour our granary and learn about how we grow and process our ancient wheats. We will have our store open and gift options available for purchase. Tours last approximately 1 hour and start promptly at 10 am. We welcome all ages! Sign up HERE for our granary tours.
Saturday November 25th- 10 am Tour and Open House
Saturday December 9th – 10 am-2pm Open House and Gift Building
Saturday December 30th- 10 am-2pm Tour and Open House
See us at Gobble UP Northwest- Seattle, November 18th
COME DISCOVER THE BEST CRAFT FOOD MAKERS IN THE PACIFIC NORTHWEST AT URBAN CRAFT UPRISING’S PREMIER NORTHWEST FOOD SHOW. Bluebird Grain Farms will be at Magnuson Park Hangar 30 selling our products for the holiday Please join us at this fun and festive food event from 10-5pm.
WHY COME TO GOBBLE UP?
- It’s FREE to attend!
- You’ll get to sample and enjoy delicious foods all day long
- You’ll have dozens of chances to win FREE raffle prizes, donated by some of our favorite local restaurants and small businesses
- You’ll discover new products and ingredients that you can use in your own home kitchen
- You’ll find GREAT gifts for the holidays, for anyone who likes cooking or food (who doesn’t?!)
- You’ll discover over 80 local crafty food and beverage vendors that you may have never heard of before…or who may be one of your favorite vendors that you can stock up with in person!
The Giving Season
We are happily selling our gift boxes for the holidays! Our new packaging sure looks nice in our gift boxes. Take advantage of our $9.99 shipping rate and send your items anywhere in the lower 48. Hand written gift card is included.