Operating Food Re-Sale Businesses with a registered UBI Number: No Minimum Order /20% off shipping on first time orders / 5% purchasing discount on orders over $1500.00.
All wholesalers must set up an account prior to ordering. Call us at 1.888.232.0331 We will need the following information: UBI Number or Re-seller Permit, Contact Info, E-Mail Address, Shipping Address, Billing Address.
Online ordering is quick and easy! To set up an online ordering account and get your initial password, please call our office toll free: 1.888.232.0331, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also place an order via email or by phone. You will receive a confirmation e-mail or phone call when your order is approved.
New accounts are required to pay in full prior to shipment of their first order via check or credit card. Credit applications are available for invoiced payments for registered businesses only (upon request). Payment by direct bank account link is preferred. For more information and other billing questions please contact email@example.com. You may apply for an account online or call Bluebird Grain Farms.
Orders between 100-500lbs may be delivered by UPS ground. (Farm pick up is also available at no charge)
Pallet/Freight shipments available for orders over 500lbs. FOB: Winthrop, WA. 98862. Shipping rates can vary; we will provide you with a quote prior to finalizing your order. Maximum Pallet Weight 2000 lb.
ORDER DEADLINE: by 3 p.m. FRIDAY for the following week delivery/shipment
- Allow 4-5 business days for an order to be processed and shipped.
- Open Monday-Friday 9-4 *Closed on all major holidays*
Why are Bluebird Grain Farm Products so Unique?
- All of our grain and bean products are 100% Certified Organic by Washington Dept. of Agriculture
- All Bluebird Grain Farm products are:
- Salmon-Safe Certified
- 100% Whole Grain Certified by the Whole Grains Council.
- 100% Certified Kosher
- Processed in a NUT and DAIRY FREE facility.
- To ensure absolute quality all Bluebird Grains are grown by us and our highly vetted network of certified organic growers in the Pacific Northwest that adhere to our organic regenerative farming practices and principles.
- All products are custom milled to order to ensure you the freshest possible product.
- All products are 100% guaranteed to your satisfaction.
- We love to Network! Tell us what you are doing with our product and we will promote you!