Made with Bluebird Dark Northern Rye Flour
By: Michelle Pearson
- 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup Bluebird Dark Northern Rye Flour
- 1 cup Bluebird Pasayten Hard White Flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 2 farm fresh eggs
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup ground walnuts (optional)
1. Beat together the sugars, butter, and eggs.
2. Stir in vanilla and milk and mix well. Add in the flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Mix well.
3. Stir in the oatmeal. Add chocolate chips and nuts (optional) and mix well.
4. Drop generous teaspoonfuls of dough on cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes.